Only 10% of the world's population benefits from today's engineering. Project90 engineers are for the other 90%.
WHO WE ARE
Project90 is a club founded on Christian values of love and service to others. We provide students the opportunity to participate in partnership projects that empower developing local and international communities. Project90 exists to satisfy two purposes. First, it allows students the opportunity to apply academic knowledge and facilitate change by partnering with existing NGOs on practical design projects. Second, Project90 engages the campus community, raising awareness for international development through campus wide seminars and events.
With a new year of classes comes a new series of projects and events. To get your info first-hand you can join our mailing list through the Project Sign-Up Sheet.